15.12.07

graham says yes to accountability

Some questioned the accuracy of my last post. Because I completely agree with accountability, and desire my blog to be known as a place of 100% truth 100% of the time, I have done a little research on whether or not the U.S. has an official language.

For those of you who gravitate towards social and political activism, there is a fine organization you can join forces with to ensure the U.S. adopts English as it's official language.

And last, merely because it didn't fit in my last post, but is far too good to not share:


I call it 'Jesus, Texas Ranger.'

3 comments:

Rustin S said...

Wow.

luke said...

touché. my vote's for spanish. and by the way, i'm totally writing in "jesus, texas ranger" on the presidential ballot next year.

Two Guys Good Health said...

Absolutely!

And here are 4 quick reasons to write Jesus, Texas Ranger in for the presidential ballot:

1. Another Texan in the White House.

2. Not only is Jesus, Texas Ranger pro-gun, he created guns: the molecules that make up wood... the physics of a bullet traveling through the air... the chemistry of gun powder...

3. Omniscience is going to help out tremendously with Iraq.

4. Jesus, Texas Ranger kicks ass & saves souls!


(I think this comment may have crossed the line of appropriateness. Apparently, I leave my really controversial joking to mere blog comments rather than blog posts; I mean, that's better, right!?!)