Graham, to be fair, here I am, on your blog, too. :) I loved "Blood Diamond," but not really "loved." More like "was made very uncomfortable by... in a compelling, powerful way."
This is the blog of Graham Ripple & Kyle FitzGerald of Two Guys Good Health.
www.rallysupplement.com
Natural, healthy solutions for a better day – every day
3 comments:
good gosh i love that movie.
Graham, to be fair, here I am, on your blog, too. :) I loved "Blood Diamond," but not really "loved." More like "was made very uncomfortable by... in a compelling, powerful way."
OH AND HI RACHEL!!!!
The internet is weird.
I think that must have been how it happened: Rachel --> Graham --> Nick. Although I can't say for certain... I frequently get lost in cyberspace.
I'm going to have to subscribe to your guy's blogs, because I love internet friends. But I swear I'm not a gamer. I SWEAR.
Post a Comment