My immediate reaction: 'so, which am I?'
They then proceeded to back-peddle saying that me (and my friends, of course) occupy a whole 3rd category.
But, the question must be asked: which do I better represent, a college student or a pretentious adult? Votes please.
Also, 10 points for guessing which friend made the comment (2 hints: she lives in Kansas City).

4 comments:
um, pretentious adult. just go back a few posts and look at all those awards you gave yourself--er, i mean, won at a work conference.
definitely pretentious adult. sorry friend. :)
I think that you are a pretentious adult!
And I think that is a compliment because I would rather be a pretentious adult than a media-numbed consumer zombie.
I hope that it was Tiffany. That would be funny. It would be sad if it were Jenny Berhens. :(
Actually, it is sad either way. Unless it is someone I don't know in which case, f*ck 'um. You know?
Your pretentious college student friend,
T$
Neither. She is just wrong.
Post a Comment