30.8.08

too much of a good thing?





other considered blog titles...
Hey Universal, 2001 called and it wants it's movie back!

Paul Walker, he's so hot right now.

Really?

Seriously?

Again?

Guess who has two thumbs and doesn't need to be in another car movie? Vin Diesel

Opening night!


Care to add your own?


(confession: as much as i give this movie a hard time, i'm going to see it. probably in the theaters. something about high speed car chases & simplistic plots... gets me every time!).

5 comments:

Nicolas Frisby said...

Me too. Ho hum.

I still hope to see Anna Lucia punched in the face.

Two Guys Good Health said...

i think there's a pretty good chance! bonus points if it's jordana brewster throwing the punch.

I Dream of Scotland said...

Did you notice towards the end the two girls almost kissing. They threw that in just in case at that point in the preview you were undecided:

"I donno, this plot line is pretty well beaten to death, I will probably just rent it, or borrow it from my neighbor who always bur- WHOAH! Two girls almost kissed! I am in. I may buy advanced tickets."

Clever marketers.....

rachel rianne said...

uh you're REALLY going to see that?
i'm second guessing this whole allowing you to come along to the international film festival with me.
and i can't believe john quoted himself on here about girls kissing.
tmi.

Two Guys Good Health said...

this is a blog where controversy is not only encouraged, but thrives!! i completely welcome your comment john.

wait, i thought the kc international film festival was all action movies...? i feel a little bit deceived.