I have a lot of respect for my friends who understand boundaries and the importance of filtering themselves socially. I've never really understood those boundaries, nor have I felt it necessary to filter myself socially.
What line?
Oh that line. Whoops.
With that being said... I probably shouldn't post this video. If it wasn't so funny, I wouldn't. But it is, in fact, hilarious and therefore it is my responsibility and privilege to share.
Isn't it too bad that Bud Light sucks!?!
(a special thanks to two of my new favorites for sharing the goods).

4 comments:
to hell with boundaries that is f**ing hilarious! and honestly i don't know what sort of filter it truly is if i just put a link to the inappropriate quote instead of embedding it on my page. cause it's so much more to just click on a link.
man, we seriously need to catch up.
But it gives them an out my friend... embedding the link, the video is just sitting there looking all hilarious with a giant play symbol seductively saying, 'you should press me; give me a whirl; you'll love it.'
Though, I suppose there is a degree of mystery with the link; mystery always sucks people in!
No doubt, talking needs to happen soon. Let's phone stalk each other; we'll catch each other eventually!
ha!...i'll keep that in mind and buy some aquanet.
YAY! can I borrow your pen?
Post a Comment