10.2.08

you can not like this song, just dont tell me...

Feist. I Feel it All.

I've listened to this song so much this last week, I'm pretty sure my iPod is going to cut me off.



The egg shaker dude is my favorite. And his shirt... AMAZING!


(and if you've ever wanted to shoot a Roman Candle out of a 55 gallon drum... you'll probably like the music video)

13 comments:

bec said...

i love this song!

oh, and can i just tell you a story? ok.

today, at church, SOMEONE in the congregation (we may never know who) brought an egg shaker to the service. pretty innocent, right? until they decided to take the liberty to PLAY it in every song throughout the service! still not so bad, except that they were about a half step off the whole time. bah! i wanted to club someone with an umbrella! (all in good christian love of course) who does that though???

Two Guys Good Health said...

love it.

if you've got the gall to bring an egg shaker, make sure you've got the rhythm to back it up.

if not, cut yourself off!

luke said...

ok, first of you--did you seriously put a wikipedia link to describe what a Roman Candle is??? seriously? and secondly, that song is awesome--and in the real music video i couldn't stop thinking of the wizard tim. monty python anyone?

B.J. said...

I love your music posts, G. It's like I'm listening to your playlist back at our crib, waiting for you to walk in and tell me that I can sit in your chair (your fully-reclining chair) a little longer . . . except I never freakin' see you walk in the room anymore! See what's happening without your mentoring?! I just dropped the pseudo-F-bomb - a clear sign that I'm losing touch. And, thus, my resurgence into blogland . . . hello.

I'm with you, Luke. I see it now - totally Tim!

Sarah said...

Graham. I have yet to make up my OWN nickname for you. It'll come. Or we all will adopt whichever nickname Becca decides to peg you with. Good luck.

But seriously. The egg shaker. At least it wasn't a tambourine.

Two Guys Good Health said...

Beej, remember that the highlight of 5th year was you saying, 'graham, i had a shitty day!' it took so long for that to come out... im pretty certain my influence was not the best thing! why arent we still roommates? i mean, seriously!


Wizard Tim? what? i'm certainly not feeling cool...


and Sarah, the only nickname i've heard so far is 'griz' by Ashley & Jeremy. are there others floating around that have yet to come to my attention?

luke said...

dude, monty python and the holy grail? tim the enchanter? tim who's walking stick doubles as a rocket launcher? john cleese? get with it!

and if people are out there searching for nicknames, i've got a couple great ones--one in particular that i know graham just loves... :)

Two Guys Good Health said...

wait, i like 'resurrection ripple!' i feel like either i'm a really 'cool' youth pastor or some bad character out of a futuristic action movie set in space (think Doom). what else have you got on me, Jackson?


sadly, i wasnt too impressed with the Holy Grail. i feel deeply out of step with culture on this... ok, ok, i guess i liked parts. when they're crossing the bridge and their discourse on sparrows. 'a mere flesh wound.'

luke said...

oh you had to challenge me on this graham, i'm sorry. everyone, his favorite nickname:

"gripple"

Two Guys Good Health said...

luke, im cussing at you in my mind, but i have a smile on my face. i think that redeems my nasty thoughts!

touche.

you got me there.

~ gripple the cripple

B.J. said...

I don't know, but I loved that season (even that day when I lapsed into lavish profanity).
Perhaps one of us has an aversion to great American cities . . .

hootenannie said...

One time I called him Gripple. In fact, I think in my very first interaction with him, I called him Gripple.

I don't know why I'm calling Graham "him" in a comment on his own blog. Maybe because I feel like we should all start talking about him behind his back. Hey Luke, by the way.

Two Guys Good Health said...

lavish profanity, shit BJ, it happens... and Im going to ignore your comment about my poor taste in cities. speaking of which, when are you coming to the best city in KS (obviously, I am not referring to Wichita)? sometime soon I hope!


Annie... talking crap behind my back and on my own blog. WOW.