I'm currently at the Roasterie Cafe in Brookside working on my part of an upcoming conference workshop. I love coffeeshops in general and specifically appreciate the Roasterie, so I got to thinking about my favorites in KC (I decided to limit myself to KC otherwise my list would barely get out of Lawrence!).
In a particular order:
- Hi Hat in Westwood Hills. A minute walk from my parent's house and barely any internal seating. The nicest baristas and great drinks. Definitely the place to go on a crisp Fall day.
- Broadway Cafe in Westport. Seriously, amazing! The only reason Hi Hat won the top spot is because I can walk there when I'm home. I love to walk places, especially coffee shops. It adds to the experience, trust me.
- P. Village Starbucks. Im ashamed corporate coffee made it this high on the list, but this place has a special place in my life; many hours of good conversation, bad conversation, and general productivity. Once you visit, it'll make sense why this is my friend Megan's comfort spot.
- Roasterie Cafe in Brookside. Sweet vibe. Great coffee. Always full and alive.
- Crave Cafe in Midtown. I once did a podcast with a friend from the Crave. One of the most creative coffeeshops I've visited. If Broadway is full head to the Crave!
Anybody want to give a shout-out to their favorite that I shafted?
17.10.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nope, you got them all
yeah i think you did well.
i love the roasterie
and wish that it were closer,
and am jealous that you can walk
to the hi hat.
i hope you're well.
Beanology, forever and always.
Post a Comment