13.8.07

A Life Update...

I've kinda sucked at blogging of late, but I thought it was time to press back in and at least give a little indication of what's taken place these last weeks...

I finally made it to Lawrence Aug 1st. The new apartment is great, especially now that we added another window unit... it was getting hot! I'm still job-hunting and trying to figure out what that aspect of my life will look like. It's been interesting to say the least, but Im confident that it will work itself out soon. House Church is starting to pick up again; most of our community has been gone for the summer, but the next few weeks are going to get bustlin!


To end, Id like to leave yall with what I'm diggin now... what's bringin fullness or at least making life a heck of a lot easier!

1. 'Both of Us'll Feel the Blast' by Waterdeep

2. RSS feeds. Wait, so all my blog feeds will go directly to one source & I no longer have to go to each individual site? GENIUS! (yes... Im certain Im the last person to utilize RSS feeds... reminds me of my (re)discovery of my video iPod being a video iPod, but in case you haven't google's got a great reader)

3. Bourne Ultimatum... yes, I've seen it twice. You should too.

4. 'the Four-Hour Work Week' by Timothy Ferriss. Provocative title and worth a look.

5. (dare I admit this...?) the Harry Potter series. Im mostly done with book 4 after starting the series two weeks ago... shut up, they're good!

No comments: