15.8.07

Days of Grace...

'From this day on, for you, there is no such thing as a good day or a bad day. There is only a day of grace. And some days the grace of God allows you to enjoy what is happening. And some days the grace of God allows you to endure what is happening. But don’t think about good and bad anymore. Just enjoy the grace that is present. And out of that grace will come an expectancy: I know you’re going to do something today. I just want to be alive to You so that I can see it. Wait for it. Speak it out. Live in it. Experience it. Worship you in it. Glorify your name in it. There are no good days anymore. There are no bad days. Just days of grace. Lets agree: days of grace. And the grace of God is going to come and bring with it the nature of God. That you might know Him. That you might know Him. That you might know Him. And rest in Him. And live in Him. And move in Him. Worship Him. Represent Him.'

- Graham Cooke

No comments: