6.7.08

my life is LOST

I just finished the Pilot (1 of 2, of course) of LOST. I've avoided it for years knowing that I would become addicted, as I did with Alias, and 24 previously. Yep, Im hooked. I love Jack & Kate and have a feeling I will be stuck in the web evermore with each passing show. And, ABC has all the episodes streaming in HD on their website.

I'm screwed.


Also, noteworthy from this weekend: yesterday I made the best homemade pizza known to man. As good or better than CPK. Now, rather than spend money out, you can use that same amount to drive to Lawrence and enjoy it at my place.*

* No, this is not an invitation. Merely a boast. And a subtle hit on high gas prices.

4 comments:

rachel rianne said...

i'm sitting at a park in the beautiful 70 degree oregonian sunshine, and you just made me think,

"hey... i haven't finished the season finale at lost yet. maybe i should do that right now."

lost on the internet at the park.
perfect.

Two Guys Good Health said...

it's worse than crack. im glad to feed your addiction.

but hey, at least you're enjoying the weather while getting lost!

luke said...

oh. dear. both of you. this is so. sad.

rachel: in the park? really??? mother nature is weeping bitterly.

graham: if you finish all 4 (or however many there are) seasons of lost before you read the brothers karamazov, we're no longer friends.

...lunch tomorrow?

Two Guys Good Health said...

brother's K had better be pretty addicting... Lost is starting to become a staple of my existence!

lunch... of course!