I took retreat with Katie and Tyler (the other community pastors for our House Church network) yesterday. From 9:30a til about 8:30p, we shared from our lives and dreamed for the future. We also drank some beer, threw the frisby (I purchased my first from Sunflower Bike Shop. Im officially Lawrence), and listened to the Once soundtrack multiple times through... sorry T.My favorite moment from the day was our discussion of leadershipity.
leadershipity [lee-der-ship-ety] - the leadership that one has in their life.
Ex. 'Yeah, Tyler does a really good job of inviting people into what he's doing and encouraging them forward on their journey; he's got a lot of leadershipity.'
Katie on Leadershipity:
Leadershipity... which sounds a lot like Leadershitty... which sounds a lot like Shitty Leader.
We try not to be shitty leaders, but sadly, it sometimes happens.

2 comments:
oh katie...what a fun girl :) glad you guys were able to take some time together!
I do very much appreciate you broadening the use of appellation to its true and noble source.
Post a Comment