This is a picture of our team (we're still missing Taylor). From right it's Micah (Amos), Zak, Ashley, Jessica & Myself.
Here is our team with John on our terrace. John is an American from Conn that we met on the Metro (if youre ever in Rome, Id go with the bus or tram over the Metro... tight spaces, no AC, lots of people... uh huh). We ran into John mid-afternoon and he ended up hanging with us all day and staying with us that night. One of those unexpected but beautiful experiences!
Jess overlooking a beautiful home.
Zak with St. Peter's in the background.

2 comments:
Thanks for the link to the zanga site - but there is nothing on it! ;-)
I never said there was anything on it... I just said it was out there. Actually, Micah is the one doing it and I believe his hope is that all of us will post... I think he'll post on it tonight so be on the lookout!
Post a Comment