Last summer, I lived in Rome with 5 friends for 7 weeks. 3 guys, 3 girls including 1 pregnant married couple... who found out they were pregnant 2 weeks into the trip (Jess was a saint to endure both us & Rome for her first trimester)... all in a 900 sq. ft. apartment. Yes, Micah and I definitely shared the pullout couch in the living room. We were there to connect with friends from Origins Rome and try to get a feel for what God was doing in Rome.
About a month ago, I found out that Zak (husband to Jess) was heading back to Rome with another group but for a shorter amount of time. Upon hearing the news, I immediately called him asking/demanding that I be allowed to join them. His response: make it happen! take off work and buy your ticket!
So I did.
I'll try to post some pictures or share some stories once I'm back, but for now, I'll wet your palette:

1 comment:
hey.
your goal to make everyone else jealous?
accomplished.
Post a Comment