Tonight, I got an unexpected call from two friends who happened to be in Lawrence for the evening, Sarah & Sara. They did the same thing to me about a month ago as well. A pleasant surprise!
After hanging out at the Lawrence Drop-in Center serving dinner, we hung outside Henry's on 8th, a coffee shop. I smoked my (Cuban) cigar that I brought home from Nassau and drank a strawberry Italian soda. A perfect combination (despite Sarah's jokes). Loved the time girls. I expect many more impromptu evenings!
10.11.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
pretty sure you can count on it...and this time i promise not to make fun of your apparently sophisticated choices :)
um, cuban cigar with a strawberry italian soda? really? sarah i'm with you i'm sorry graham.
outrageous... cubans & strawberry italian sodas are a perfect combination. possibly the perfect combination.
Post a Comment