When I first heard of this Rome trip one of the first things I did was give my sister a call to see if I could stop in Dallas on my way to Rome (I just assumed that we would fly out of Dallas... we didnt). My sister's response, 'ummmm. Well, Im actually going to be in Rome during that time...' Despite feeling a bit unconnected from my favorite (and only) sister; we did get the chance to meet up in Rome. I did the typical brother thing: an hour late, ate the rest of her cannoli, carried her bag... It was awesome getting the chance to hang with her IN ROME!!!!

The first time we met up with Emily (she's the only one paying attention to me) and her friend Sandy (the one with her back to me)

Emily and I at Termini (the huge Metro/Bus/Rail station in Rome). Emily and her traveling partners were off to Naples and beyond.

Sandy, Ben & Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment