11.6.07

Venezia...

After a pretty exhausting week in Rome struggling with some group dynamic issues, Micah, Taylor, Ashley and I went to Venice this weekend. Despite it being the busiest weekend in Venice of the year (something to do with a major international art show that is held every 2 years… we of course didn’t know about it!)… incredibly expensive (our hotel room… let’s just say we got the 2nd to last hotel rooms for 4 on Friday night)… and a bit touristy… I adored Venice.

From the moment we stepped out of the train station I was mesmerized by this floating city. If you haven’t gone you need to; it is in my top 5 places to visit. We spent two days taking in the most visually captivating place I’ve ever been. I took way too many pictures that all look the same, and I loved every second!

















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! que bonita! i don't know italian but i bet it's awesome! i love you guys and am praying for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I think its more of a sinking city than a floating city. Come on CIVIL engineer...

Also, what's with those bridges? Dont they know how to build interstate overpasses over there? I have some ideas for this Venice place...