28.2.10

friday afternoon i went with the multi-talented amy g. to shoot pictures of the w. bottoms (amy's wordsmithing & amy's artful eye; she's on the right). we ended our time grabbing coffee at YJ's. because where else would you want to warm up in the crossroads?

i have a deep love for the w. bottoms.

my office is in the w. bottoms and on those rare occasions when i sneak away for a coffee break i try to take extra minutes on my return trip to drive the streets and dream of buying a building to fix up. to me, the entire district is the wild west of Kansas City.

here's a couple of my favorites from our time:

 

2 comments:

matt whitney said...

Hey homie, these pics are great! I was just lamenting today how bored I get looking at cliched photography compositions. These make me think twice. I like your work, especially the paint flakes. Keep it up!

Two Guys Good Health said...

matt, thank you. that means a lot, especially coming from your skilled eye. i'll keep rolling with the pictures and hopefully more good ones will come out!