30.9.08

bumper stickers... they move me

Yesterday morning I passed a Ford Focus with no less than 4 McCain/Palin bumper stickers proudly displayed for all to see. Though appreciating the symmetry of their political association (3 stickers on the back windshield & 1 on the bumper forming a nice "T"), the volume of another's affiliations in the form of bumper stickers typically has little to no affect on my own. Unless this happens to be your car…



my good friend Tyler standing in front of his CPM ("Christian Propaganda Mobile")



Please feel permission to share your favorite bumper sticker slogan, Christian or otherwise, at this time.

5 comments:

jenny said...

oh my gosh. i LOVE that picture...i remember that car...and the hair...and that shirt.

Nicolas Frisby said...

Right-click, Save Image As...

... Check. I had heard the stories of the car and even seen pictures of the hair, but seeming them together is just too good to be true.

Nika said...

I feel like this is where the "Broken Brotherhood" got their lyrics...

laura said...

i too remember that tyler, with that hair and that shirt. oh, those were the days.

Mr. Greer said...

I took that picture!